Russell Macarthur Taekwondo is a club local to Brisbane’s south side.
Beginners are welcome at all classes, no appointment is necessary.
All Instructors are experienced and friendly and will welcome you to train.
Check the club directory for the class nearest you.
Why join Russell Macarthur Taekwondo and Hapkido and not some other club?
- Learn self-defence
- Get better physical fitness and flexibility
- Greater confidence and self-esteem
- A sense of belonging where the instructors care about your development
- Learn in an ego free environment
- Have fun, work hard and feel good about it
The main advantage of joining our club over others is the number of times you can train, the supportive environment within which you train and the support you get from the higher levels within the club.
Each player is treated importantly.
It is my practice to know each player by name - Russell Macarthur.
- Who can join?
- Anyone from 5 to 95, we accept anyone who wishes to learn.
- What to wear?
- Loose comfortable clothing, knee length shorts or track pants for winter. Wear clothes that you don’t mind sweating in, because classes are quite energetic.
Please leave jewelry and other like items at home. For safety reasons for yourself, others and for your jewelry, watches etc we don’t wear any of these items during training.
So if you don’t need it, please leave it at home where it is safe. The only shoes we wear at training are shoes especially made for Taekwondo, but don’t worry, most of us train in bare feet.